Taurus New Moon in Taurus 2017
- New Moon in 6.5 degrees of Taurus (on April 26th, 2017 at 8:16am EDT)
- Venus, the ruler of Taurus; is currently in Pisces, aligning with Chiron and they both square Saturn
- Mercury (currently retrograde) aligns with Uranus in Aries and they both make a trine to Saturn
- Mercury in Aries also makes a “mutual reception” to Mars in Gemini
- Pluto in Capricorn comes to a halt on April 20th and is moving retrograde for 5 months; and still stationing until May 2nd
- Best and most potent time to set your Intentions
- What if everything that happened was your Soul’s choice to experience?
- What would change if that were true?
- What intuitive hits are you getting that you have been pushing aside?
- Are you interested in being “right”, or in having mature, adult connections?
Do you have your Ascendant (or any personal planets) in 4-9 degrees of Taurus, Scorpio, Leo or Aquarius?